We’re delighted to invite retailers to the Easy Fountain showroom area to shop water feature stock for season 2024 in person!
At the AMES Companies showroom in Stroud, our entire Easy Fountain range is on display, ready for some tactile sourcing – so you can touch, feel and hear the water features before you order.
What’s on show at the Easy Fountain showroom?
The showroom features products from across the AMES Companies with a large section dedicated to Easy Fountain and water feature newness.
On display for 2024, you’ll find our brand new water features including:
- Amber Falls – an oxidised structure that produces two calming ripples of water
- Rene Falls – an art deco inspired backdrop with wide, backlit spout
- Rene Cascade – an art deco inspired cube with crowning, high shine sphere
- Winchcombe Ripple – a classic style cube with central water source
- Winchcombe Spring – designed for use against a wall, ideal for a traditional courtyard
- Winchcombe Cascade – a round base with scalloped globe above
- Cambrian Monolith – inspired by timeworn rock with a statement hollow water source
- Snowdonia Monolith – a natural looking pillar of stone with gentle cascade from above
How do I arrange a visit to the Easy Fountain showroom?
Arranging your visit to the Easy Fountain showroom is easy.
If you’re already an AMES Companies customer, get in touch with your usual sales manager to arrange your visit.
Not an AMES Companies customer yet? No problem – register your interest today and leave us a note that you’d like to visit. Someone will be in touch soon.
Don’t forget to sign up below to the Easy Fountain newsletter and connect with Easy Fountain on Linkedin to be first to hear news, updates and offers.