Join the AMES UK team today!
As a merchandiser, you’ll set up our product displays, build on strong business partnerships and create an exceptional customer experience.
Your main duties will be:
- Setting up display benches and racking in garden centres within your allocated area, for products including pots, outdoor heating, water features, aggregates and paving
- Planning and working to an effective journey plan that maximises customer contact
- Working closely with the sales team and head office to offer fantastic customer service
We're looking for someone who:
- Has a full clean driving licence (a company vehicle will be provided for all work duties along with a fuel card, mobile phone and uniform)
- Enjoys a manual role, since this job involves a large amount of manual handling, predominantly outdoors
- Can provide exceptional customer service at numerous locations
- Has previous experience of order taking and planning, but full training will be given
Apply now or request more information
No previous merchandising experience is required but experience working within the garden centre/DIY sector, and or placing and planning orders, would be advantageous. This is a full time position with immediate starts available around the UK. If Merchandiser sounds like the job for you, apply now or request more information.